Stress-Free Living at Last
You’ve been working hard for as long as you can remember. Chores, home maintenance, driving—it all gets in the way of doing what you love. However, with Independent Senior Living at Diamondcrest, your time is now yours to enjoy.
We take care of everything so that you can explore what makes you happy. Take an exercise class to stay fit as a fiddle, plug away at a puzzle in the Game Room to stay sharp as a tack or take your pup out for a walk along the community’s serene walking paths. With independent senior living at Diamondcrest, happiness is closer than you think.
Diamondcrest Senior Living also offers the flexibility to rent from a wide range of roomy one or two-bed apartments with full kitchens and bathrooms. Every home is charmingly designed and conveniently located close to main services and activities so all it takes is a short walk to join friends for Happy Hour or a game of bingo.
Pricing & Floor Plans
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an independent living and assisted living community near you. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. The Wellstead of Rogers Diamondcrest Senior Living offers a wide range of independent living options including 1 and 2 bedroom apartments – starting at $1,942/month
- Maintenance of home, buildings and grounds
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- Five Star dining
- On-site Ageility speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Additional services such as help with dressing, bathing, grooming and medication reminders available to add for an additional fee.
- Front desk concierge service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.