Choose your own adventure
From finally being free of home maintenance, to having chef-inspired meals every day, to selecting from an array of activities and outings, independent living is like choosing your own adventure. Freed from errands and obligations, and with a robust social circle, you can feel a sense of freedom and fun during your retirement, while still embracing the comfort of home.
When you join an independent living community, a new world opens up. Engaging cultural events, a greatly expanded social circle, physical activities, and intellectual challenges that keep you healthy and engaged. Independent living is about options, exploration, and freedom to do what you want to do after you take the plunge into active retirement.
When considering the cost of independent living, be sure to factor in the relief from numerous expenses you once paid regularly, like housekeeping, home maintenance, care services, and groceries.
Sometimes, when older adults consider joining an independent senior living community, they think about what they may have to give up, as if the transition involves more sacrifice than gain. But what we’ve seen in every one of our independent living communities is freedom. You’ll have the freedom to explore new retirement interests, meet new friends, and expand your world. You can look forward to:
- Wealth of choices when it comes to how you spend your days and evenings.
- A robust social life that can involve being part of a group or more one-on-one time; it’s entirely up to you.
- Activities that focus on your emotional, social, physical, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Beautiful independent living areas, shared spaces, and grounds—which you can enjoy retirement living without having to worry about cleaning, mowing, or other maintenance tasks.
- Care is always available if you need it — for example, assisted living care options on a temporary basis after a treatment or procedure, or on a more ongoing basis for a specific condition.
Independent living and retirement isn’t about leaving something behind, it’s about bringing your experiences, insights, and enthusiasm into a welcoming new home. One where you already have friends waiting to hear all your stories and to share in your next adventure.
Let’s start a conversation!
Whether you’re looking for a community for yourself or a loved one, let’s talk about where you can go from here.