Nutrition That Keeps You At Your Best
At The Forum at the Crossing, every meal is the most important one of the day. Fresh fruits and fluffy muffins start your morning right. Chicken salad with crunchy nuts and tart berries keeps you energized. And delicious fish entrees wrap the day up nicely—oh, and don’t forget the chocolate strawberries to go along with your cocktail of choice. With fresh linen tablecloths, gorgeous windows and plenty of friends, dining truly is exceptional at The Forum. Your favorite foods are coming right up.
What Makes Our Senior Dining Special?
As part of Five Star Senior Living, The Forum at the Crossing’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient. On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Restaurant-style dining
- Butler-style memory care dining
- Private dining room for family and friend gatherings
Find out if there are Five Star communities near you and check out the many dining options they offer.
Tap into your own inner chef with some surprisingly easy five-star recipes you’ll love to cook and be proud to serve. (The beautiful photographs will inspire you!)
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.