Stress-Free Living at Last
You’ve been working hard for as long as you can remember. Chores, home maintenance, driving—it all gets in the way of doing what you love. However, with Independent Senior Living at The Forum at the Crossing, your time is now yours to enjoy. We take care of everything so that you can explore what makes you happy. Energize your body with an exercise class, watch a live musical performance after dinner with friends or venture into the local Indianapolis, Indiana community. Our independent senior living residences serve as the perfect backdrop to the life you deserve, with high ceilings, full kitchens and pin-tree views that feel like a personal oasis. Happiness is closer than you think.
Floor Plans and Pricing
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an independent living community. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. The Forum at the Crossing offers a wide range of independent living options including 1 and 2 bedroom apartments – Starting at $2,885/month
- Maintenance of home, buildings and grounds
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- Five Star dining
- On-site Ageility state-of-the-art gym and physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Front desk concierge service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Five Star Home Health for support services so you can receive extra care without having to move
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.