Five Star Bolognese
Ingredients You'll Need
- Salt and pepper
- Roma tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Tomato soup
- Parmesan cheese
- Brown a combination of beef, pork, and veal in a skillet, adding salt and pepper to season.
- Drain and cool your meat.
- In a large pot, cook chopped onions and chopped roma tomatoes, or your favorite tomatoes, in extra virgin olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper, tomato paste, freshly torn basil, thyme, 3 cups of canned tomatoes, some red wine, and the secret ingredient — tomato soup.
- Simmer sauce for 2 hours, adding freshly grated parmesan during the last 20 minutes of cooking. Add your meat and extra virgin olive oil and blend with a hand blender to thicken.