At any age, achieving a well-balanced and fulfilling life comes from engaging the whole person. It is doubly true as we grow older. At Five Star Senior Living communities across the Hoosier state, we incorporate the five dimensions of wellness in to everything we do.
We recognize that by providing well-rounded, meaningful activities, we help our residents enjoy a more balanced life. From our assisted living communities in northern Indiana to our Memory Care programs in Noblesville and Indianapolis, we structure our programs and services to appeal to the intellectual, social, physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each individual resident.
With Lifestyle360, Five Star Senior Living sets a new standard for life enrichment. A few examples of our signature Lifestyle360 programs include:
- The Intellectual Dimension: Our Philosophical Café and our Cooking Corner are just two examples of how we help residents stay mentally fit.
- The Social Dimension: We know how important it is for older adults to stay connected. Isolation and loneliness have been linked to chronic health conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes. From our Armchair Traveler program to Digital Photography, we offer opportunities for residents to engage with their peers.
- The Physical Dimension: The physical impairments aging and chronic health conditions often cause can make fitness more challenging. Special activities such as Chair Pilates and Five Star Olympics are designed to give older adults physical fitness opportunities that work around those challenges.
- The Emotional Dimension: Meeting the emotional needs of each resident requires an in-depth understanding of the issues older adults face. From our Featured Resident Artist to Spa Days, our Indiana senior living communities offer life enrichment programs sensitive to the needs of seniors.
- The Spiritual Dimension: Just as it is important to engage the mind and the body, engaging the spirit is another key to successful aging. Programs such as Nature’s Wonders and Pet Therapy do just that.
To learn more about Lifestyle360 or to see this unique approach to wellness in action, we invite you to visit one of our Indiana Five Star Senior Living communities. Wherever you are in the Hoosier state, there is a Five Star Senior Living community near you.