The Forum at The Woodlands Assisted Living: Care You Can Depend On
Assisted Living at The Forum at The Woodlands gives you the care you need in the charming lifestyle you deserve. Our team has been here for decades and is committed to helping our residents make the most of each day.
With the care you need at your fingertips, you can leave worries at the door and do what makes you happy. Create beautiful arts and crafts, enjoy happy hour with live entertainment or explore the surrounding The Woodlands, Texas community with a group of friends. At The Forum at The Woodlands, located near you in The Woodlands, Texas, happy and healthy go hand-in-hand. Discover our lifestyle
Pricing & Floor Plans
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an assisted living community near you. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. The Forum at the Woodlands offers a wide range of assisted living options including studio and one-bedroom senior apartments – starting at $1,960/month.
- Medical resources tailored to you
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Team members who focus on helping you thrive and stay engaged
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- On-site Ageility state-of-the-art gym and physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Three Five Star meals daily
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.