The Forum at The Woodlands
Delicious Dining in The Woodlands, TX
As the sun sets on a day well-spent, you realize that you’re in the mood for a delicious dinner. But dining at The Forum isn’t just sitting at a table for a good meal—it’s an exceptional experience. With our restaurant-style, indoor and outdoor, lakeside dining, you can watch the beautiful orange and pink sky reflect off the crystal-clear lake while soft piano melodies accompany the swaying of pines in the breeze. And the food’s just as exquisite as the setting. From savory salmon to apple pies baked to a picturesque, golden crisp, every meal at The Forum is sure to impress. Your favorite foods are coming right up.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, The Forum at The Woodlands’ dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient.
On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Restaurant-style, all-day dining.
- Meal delivery service
- The Veranda casual dining and takeout