The Forum at Memorial Woods
Independent Living in Houston, TX
You’ve been working hard for as long as you can remember. Chores, home maintenance, driving—it all gets in the way of doing what you love. However, with Independent Senior Living at The Forum at Memorial Woods, your time is now yours to enjoy.
We take care of everything so that you can explore what makes you happy. Take a water aerobics class in the heated pool, see a live band performance or venture into the local Houston, Texas community. With our independent senior living residences, happiness is closer than you think.
- Maintenance of home, buildings and grounds
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- Three Five Star meals daily
- Valet and garage parking
- On-site Ageility speech, physical and occupational therapy, 6 days a week
- Front desk concierge service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Emergency Response Pendant
- Three Meals per day with dining delivery options and room service
- Cable and all utilities included except phone
- Concierge in home assistance in Independent Living
- Free Scheduled local Transportation
- Salon, Game room, Chapel, Covered and indoor Air Conditioned Patios
- Private Dining Room options
Pricing and Floor Plans
Stress-Free Living, One Easy Monthly Payment
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an independent living community. That’s why we’ve made it easier for you by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. The Forum at Memorial Woods offers a wide range of independent living options including one and two-bedroom apartments – starting at $2,490/month.