Stress-Free Living at Last
You’ve been working hard for as long as you can remember. Chores, home maintenance, driving—it all gets in the way of doing what you love. However, with Independent Senior Living at The Forum at Knightsbridge, your time is now yours to enjoy.
We take care of everything so that you can explore what makes you happy. Take a tai chi class, help run the General Store, join a club or venture into the local Columbus, Ohio community. Plus, if you find yourself needing extra support, we offer additional services so you can stay happy and healthy in the home you love. With our independent senior living residences, happiness is closer than you think.
Pricing and Floor Plans
The Forum at Knightsbridge offers a wide range of independent living options including 1 and 2 bedroom apartments – Starting at $2,950/month
- Maintenance of home, buildings and grounds
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- Five Star dining
- On-site Ageility speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Additional services such as help with dressing, bathing, grooming and medication reminders available to add for an additional fee.
- Front desk concierge service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Independent Senior Living Cost and Payment Options
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an independent living community. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. Our independent senior living residence options start at $2,950/month.
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.