Summit Place of South Park
Memory Care in Charlotte, NC
Reconnect with your loved one while they receive meaningful care at Summit Place of South Park. Our Memory Care lifestyle offers Five Star’s award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery Alzheimer’s and dementia care program and provides individualized attention for each resident. Our residents build strength and mobility in our exercise classes, make empowered choices when dining and feel safe with familiar surroundings.
Nestled in a small and intimate community, every aspect of Summit Place of South Park is designed to stimulate memory and help residents find their way in a charming lifestyle. Our open floor plans make it easier for residents to explore safely while receiving the care they need. From enjoying the sunshine in our secure sensory garden with flowers and fruit trees and concerts to stimulating activities like music performances, here your loved one can thrive, make the most of their abilities, stay engaged and rediscover a sense of purpose right near you in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Bridge to Rediscovery active social, recreational and educational programming
- On-site Ageility state-of-the-art gym and physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Three prepared, nutritious meals a day, served restaurant-style
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Medication monitoring
- Around-the-clock emergency call response system
- 24- hour specially trained staff
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- On-site nursing supervision
Pricing & Floor Plans
Memory Care Apartments: Safe, Secure and Comfortable
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into a memory care community near you. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. Summit Place of South Park offers a wide range of memory care living options including private studio and private studio deluxe apartments – starting at $4,030/month.