Care You Can Depend On
Assisted Living at Summit Place of South Park gives you the care you need in the charming lifestyle you deserve. Our team has been here for decades and is committed to helping our residents make the most of each day.
With the care you need at your fingertips, you can leave worries at the door and do what makes you happy. Join the Walking Club for a stroll, dive into a good book from one of the patio’s rocking chairs, catch up with friends over cocktails at Happy Hour or explore the surrounding Charlotte, North Carolina community. At Summit Place of South Park, located near you in Charlotte, North Carolina, happy and healthy go hand-in-hand.
Pricing & Floor Plans
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an assisted living community near you. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. Summit Place of Southpark offers a wide range of assisted living options including studio and one bedroom apartments – starting at $2,795/month
Studio Deluxe with Kitchenette
One Bedroom with Kitchenette
Assisted Living Apartments: Stress-Free Living, One Easy Monthly Payment
Summit Place of South Park also offers the flexibility to rent from a wide range of warm and roomy studios or one-bed apartments that feature modern amenities like granite countertops, laminate flooring and private bathrooms. These apartments are charmingly designed and conveniently located close to main services and activities so all it takes is a walk down the hall to join friends for bingo or dinner.
Assisted Living Services
- Medical resources tailored to you
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Team members who focus on helping you thrive and stay engaged
- Lifestyle360 activities and clubs
- Scheduled outings, such as: restaurants, theatres, shopping trips and more
- On-site Ageility state-of-the-art gym and physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Three Five Star meals daily with healthy snacks served between meals
- Around-the-clock emergency call response system
- Medication management
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.