The Villa at Riverwood Independent Living: Sweet, Sweet Freedom
You’ve been working hard for as long as you can remember. Chores, home maintenance, driving—it all gets in the way of doing what you love. However, with Independent Living at The Villa at Riverwood in Florissant, Missouri, your time is now yours to enjoy. We take care of everything so that you’re free to explore what makes you happy. Listen to live piano music as you enjoy your favorite cocktail, stop and smell the flowers planted by the gardening club or energize with an exercise class. If you’re happy and you know it, then you must live here.
Pricing & Floor Plans
The Villa at Riverwood offers a wide range of independent living options including studios, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartments – starting at $1,700/month
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
An Added Level of Support to Keep You at Your Best
At the Villa at Riverwood, we know how much your independence means to you. That’s why we offer additional levels of support to keep you at your best—or to help you get there. We provide Medicare level A and B services and offer rehabilitation programs through our partnership with Ageility so you can get the care you need with the freedom you want, too. When you’re here, you’re family—and family takes care of one another no matter what.
- Maintenance of home, buildings and grounds
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- Three Five Star meals daily
- Front desk concierge service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Medicare Part A Skilled Home Health
- Medicare Part B Outpatient Therapy Clinic
- Private Duty Support Services
- Silver Sneakers Exercise Program, five days a week
- Advanced Illness Management Program
- Visiting Physicians Association
- Medicine Shoppe Delivery Program
- Hearing and Vision Specialists
- Free, scheduled transportation to medical appointments and events
Cost and Payment Options
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an independent living community. That’s why we’ve made it easier for you by having all of your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. Our Independent Living options start at $1,700/month—one of the best values in St. Louis County.
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.