A Safe and Nurturing Environment
With memory care at Five Star, you don’t just get care — you get a community. One where your needs are met, with medical support as well as social interaction, spiritual wellness, intellectual stimulation, and emotional connection.
Medical resources are right there when your loved one needs them, and that kind of assurance can bring a whole new level of comfort. Most of all, our innovative and award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery program is designed to provide a safe and nurturing environment where older adults living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia can flourish.
So, what is memory care? At Five Star, memory care ensures that your loved one is in a safe, supportive, and comfortable community that feels like home. Your loved one will have everything right here:
- Medical resources tailored to your loved ones
- Team members who specialize in memory care and are trained to help those with dementia and Alzheimer’s thrive and stay engaged
- Fun, enriching activities that let your loved one intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically, and emotionally thrive
- Chef-created dining that meets specific dietary needs while still being delicious
- Warm and comfortable living spaces that truly let your loved one feel at home
Families often find that memory care helps everyone simply enjoy each other’s company — instead of making every conversation about task delegation, transportation needs, symptom management, and more. You can joke and tell stories instead, secure in knowing that medical needs and everyday support are being handled.
Hopefully, we’ve been able to answer your questions, but if you would like to chat more about what is memory care as well as discuss senior living costs – call us today (833) 457-8271.
Make yourself at home
Five Star offers options and excellence, with 260 senior living communities in 33 states.
Let’s start a conversation!
Whether you’re looking for a community for yourself or a loved one, let’s talk about where you can go from here.