Five Star Grilled Cheese
"This will remind you of coming home as a child, when Mom had that creamy grilled cheese waiting for you. The aroma alone will bring you back."
Download Recipe as PDF
Ingredients You'll Need
- Bread (Brioche or French Toast)
- Aged or Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread high-quality mayonnaise (traditional or fat-free) on one side each of two slices of thick bread, such as brioche or French toast bread.
- Sauté the bread in an oven-safe skillet, mayonnaise side down.
- Place a few slices of your favorite aged or sharp white cheddar in between the slices, place your sandwich in the skillet and cook in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes.
- For extra Five Star flair, cover the top of the sandwich with 1 or 2 more slices of cheese and brown using a kitchen torch.
« Back to Five Star Recipes & Tips