Five Star Apple Chestnut Stuffing
"You can use more turkey stock if necessary. Your mixture should be moist enough to hold together but not completely saturated. Check the stuffing after 5 minutes uncovered to ensure that it doesn’t burn, since everyone’s oven is different. And save me some!"
Download Recipe as PDF
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 55 minutes
Ingredients You'll Need
- 8 Cups Sourdough Croutons
- 1/2 Cup Diced Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Diced Celery
- 2/3 Cup Diced White Onion
- 2/3 Cup Diced Green Apple
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Chestnuts
- 2/3 Cup Seasoned, Diced Turkey Sausage
- 3 Tbsp. Minced Parsley
- 3 Tbsp. Minced Sage
- 1 1/4 Cups Turkey Stock
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a buttered 9” x 13” pan or Pyrex® dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350˚ for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve alongside your turkey and garnish with more freshly chopped sage.
« Back to Five Star Recipes & Tips