It’s All in the Name: Five Star Senior Living Means Five-Star Services
It’s literally true: our name reflects the level of service excellence we strive to maintain every day in every one of our 260 senior living communities across the country. With a solid expertise in both senior living and hospitality, we put people first and never stop seeking ways to improve the lives of our residents and the products and services we deliver.
When it comes to senior living, there are many options to choose from and it can be quite challenging to know how to judge what’s best for you or your loved one. When you see the name Five Star, we want you to feel confident in our commitment to delivering the quality care and services you need. Always wrapped in our warm, welcoming, hospitable ways; but never in a cold, clinical, or non-engaging manner. Award-winning health and wellness programs, delicious and nutritious dining options, comfortable and stylish furnishings, and a specially trained and highly compassionate staff make for a warm, comfortable environment that meets the industry-leading high standards we set for ourselves.
Our Pillars and Values
You can find it in our pillars, which represent our promise to excel in each of three critical areas: Health & Wellness, Warmth & Hospitality, and Dining & Nutrition. You can also find it in our values:
- Putting people first – we respect and empower residents, their families, and all our employees throughout every community
- Acting with integrity – we are trusting and trustworthy, honest and fair
- Minding the business – we have a solid financial base, enabling us to invest in our staff and our communities
- Listening and acting decisively – we always seek to improve and we take swift action when necessary
- Working to be our best – we go the extra mile to ensure that our senior living communities offer the best, most effective services and programming, and provide a secure, comfortable home for our valued residents
What Makes Five Star Different
There are many other providers of senior living services; one of the things that differentiates Five Star from its competitors is our commitment to delivering an exceptional product backed by great processes with highly skilled professionals who serve from the heart. Additionally, our full-service model – in which many of our communities offer multiple senior living options (including independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing care) – means that seniors can access the services they need as their situation changes over time.
What does “Five Star” really mean? Exceptional comfort and care for residents, peace of mind and assurance for family members, commitment and rewards for employees, and a promise that every Five Star Senior Living community will meet and exceed the high standards we set for ourselves.