Everything You Need to Know about Senior Living
If you are an adult child of an Indiana senior, you might be wondering if it is time for them to move to some type of senior housing community. While it can be a tough topic to tackle sometimes, doing so before a crisis occurs is important. Making an informed choice takes time and thoughtful research.
Over the next 12 weeks, the Five Star Senior Living communities across the Hoosier state will be sharing the information and resources you need to make a confident decision. We’ll be talking about finances, the benefits of senior living, selling a parent’s home and much more.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming and why you should take time today to Subscribe to our Indiana Senior Living Blog.
Support for the Indiana Family Caregiver
We’ll be helping you help the senior in your life with this transition. You will learn more about:
- How to start the conversation about moving with an aging parent
- Tips for downsizing and hiring a qualified senior move manager
- Staging a senior’s home to receive the best financial return on their investment
- Where to look for senior living: near your home or your parent’s
- The benefits of moving to a senior living community
- How senior living communities help older adults improve their health
- Questions to ask when you visit and tour a community
- Tips for coping with move anxiety
And we will be sharing advice on how to help your loved one settle in to their new home and how to encourage friends and family to visit.
You can also gain great insight in to what community life is all about by visiting the Facebook page of the Five Star Senior Living community nearest to your Indiana home.
We hope you will subscribe to our blog and follow along!