Nutrition That Keeps You At Your Best
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in our bright and inviting senior dining rooms. Entice your tastebuds with an array of classic comfort and health-conscious dishes at Coventry Village like homemade pizza, meatloaf, fish fry, garden salads, fresh fruit and hearty soups. Don’t forget dessert! The strawberry shortcake and tiramisu are resident favorites. Anything you’d like to try? Let our dining manager know and it may show up on the next menu. We also welcome family recipes! Your favorite foods are coming right up.
What Makes Our Senior Dining Special?
As part of Five Star Senior Living, Coventry Village Senior Living’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient.
On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.
Find out if there are Five Star communities near you and check out the many dining options they offer.
Tap into your own inner chef with some surprisingly easy five-star recipes you’ll love to cook and be proud to serve. (The beautiful photographs will inspire you!)
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.