We love what we do.
If you’re having surgery, going through a treatment, or coming back from an injury, the medical process is really only part of your journey. Being supported through rehabilitation is a huge component of getting healthy and back on track. At Five Star, we take away the everyday hassles—errands, house care, transportation, meal prep—that can interfere with your rehab, so you can focus on getting back to you.
Focusing on your rehabilitation while getting the right support means healing faster and seeing a better outcome. Amazing food doesn’t hurt either. Plus, social time with new friends, community events, and recovering in elegant-yet-cozy accommodations.
- Services tailored toward what you need to progress, with experts such as therapists focused on orthopedic, cardiac, pulmonary, stroke, neuro, or general physical rehabilitation services.
- Housekeeping and transportation services
- Fun, enriching activities focused on social interaction, physical and mental engagement, and spiritual and emotional wellness
- The innovative and award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery program enhances quality of life for those needing memory care, building a foundation of learning and success
- Standout dining from celebrity chef Brad Miller
Some people say rehabilitation isn’t fun. At Five Star, you might disagree. Here, you can make the most of your recovery time.
Everything You Love and Need
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Personal laundry service
- Arts studio
- All-day beverages & snacks
- Billiards room
- Community kitchen/Cooking space
- Covered parking
- Exercise classes
- Family-style dining
- Full kitchens
- Game/Movie nights
- Gluten-free options
- Vegetarian/vegan options
- Happy hour
- In-house doctor visits
- In-house physical therapy/rehab
- In-house religious services
- Intergenerational programs
- Keyed entries
- Private dining room
- Resident clubs and committees
- Resident gardens
- Restaurant-style dining
- Scheduled local transportation (radius varies by community)
- Secure outdoor areas
- Shopping trips
- Snow removal
- Social outings
- Volunteer opportunities
- Walking paths
- Wireless internet/hotspot
A Daughter's Guide to Transitioning Your Parent to Senior Living
Moving a parent from their home into senior living is about much more than what to pack. Inside the Five Star Senior Living "A Daughter's Guide to Transitioning Your Parent to Senior Living" eBook we share some tips for embracing this fresh opportunity, for everyone.
Find A Community Nearby
Five Star offers options and excellence, with 260 senior living communities in 33 states.