The Forum at Memorial Woods
Delicious Dining in Houston, TX
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in our elegant, bright senior dining spaces. Entice your taste buds with an array of culinary masterpieces such as sweet crème brulee, seared salmon, crispy fried chicken—you name it. Plus, with fresh linen tablecloths, soft music and table-side service, any meal is sure to be exceptional. Your favorite foods are coming right up.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, The Forum at Memorial Woods’ dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient.
On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Private rooms available for family dining.
- 3 meals per day: Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Restaurant-style dining.
We'd love to hear from you!
Connect with us by phone or live chat to schedule a tour, get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.