Delicious Dining in Clarksville, TN
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in one of our two casual dining rooms: The River Days Cafe for assisted living and the Four Seasons for independent living. Both share the same menu and offer warm fireplaces and outdoor dining. Each dining area has a clean, well-lighted place for you to enjoy some of the best comfort food classics like fried chicken, meatloaf, and sweet potatoes. Our chef offers a selection of salads and an anytime menu with hamburgers, omelets, and wraps. Make sure you save room for our dessert menu. Each sweet treat like the lemon chess pie, tarts, and famous strawberry daiquiri cake are made from scratch.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, Fieldstone Place’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient. On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.