Tiffany Court at Kingston
Delicious Dining in Kingston, PA
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in our cozy and intimate senior dining rooms. Meals are served restaurant-style in the personal care dining room and with butler-style visual choices for those in the memory care dining room. Entice your tastebuds with an array of local comfort foods at Tiffany Court at Kingston like grilled kielbasa, potato pancakes and haluski (noodles with butter or cottage cheese or butter cabbage). Pierogis and Ms. Pauline’s famous beef stew are also big hits! Anything you’d like to try? Let our dining manager know and it may show up on the next menu. We also welcome family recipes! Your favorite foods are coming right up.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, Tiffany Court at Kingston’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient. On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.