The Forum at Knightsbridge
Assisted Living in Columbus, OH
Assisted Living at The Forum at Knightsbridge gives you the care you need in the charming lifestyle you deserve. Our team has been here for decades and is committed to helping our residents make the most of each day.
With the care you need at your fingertips, you can leave worries at the door and do what makes you happy. Create beautiful arts and crafts, enjoy happy hour or explore the surrounding Columbus, Ohio community with a group of friends. At The Forum at Knightsbridge, located near you in Columbus, Ohio, happy and healthy go hand-in-hand.
- Medical resources tailored to you
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Team members who focus on helping you thrive and stay engaged
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- On-site Ageility gym and speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Three Five Star meals daily
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
Pricing and Floor Plans
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an assisted living community near you. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. The Forum at Knightsbridge offers a wide range of assisted living options including studio, one and two bedroom apartments – monthly rental rates starting at $4,825.
We'd love to hear from you!
Connect with us by phone or live chat to schedule a tour, get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.