Five Star Premier Residences of Reno
Delicious Dining in Reno, NV
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in our two elegant, bright and inviting styled senior dining rooms—the Sagecrest Restaurant for independent living and the Desert Rose Dining Room for assisted living. A private dining room is also available for when family members visit and residents can eat outside in the rose garden courtyard in warmer months.
Entice your tastebuds with an array of culinary delights at Five Star Premier Residences of Reno likes savory chicken piccata, baked cod, steak with red wine glaze, chef’s salads and homemade soups. Don’t forget dessert! Our cheesecake, tiramisu and carrot cake are resident favorites. Anything you’d like to try? Let our dining manager know and it may show up on the next menu. Your favorite foods are coming right up.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, Five Star Premier Residences of Reno Senior Living’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient.
On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.