The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
Delicious Dining in Carson City, NV
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in our two bright and inviting senior dining rooms, one in assisted living with panoramic Sierra Mountain views and one in memory care. Entice your taste buds with an array of fresh and mouth-watering dishes like fried shrimp, shepherd’s pie, BBQ outside in the summer, veggie quiche, daily homemade soups and fresh picked salads. There is also an “Always Available” menu that offers even more delicious options. Don’t forget dessert! Our chocolate-dipped strawberries and chocolate mousse tracks with pecans and marshmallows make for the perfect sweet treats. Anything you’d like to try? Let our dining manager know and it may show up on the next menu. We also welcome family recipes! Your favorite foods are coming right up.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community Senior Living’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient. On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.
We'd love to hear from you!
Connect with us by phone or live chat to schedule a tour, get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.