Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck
Delicious Dining in Teaneck, NJ
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in our enchanting, bright senior dining spaces. Entice your taste buds with an array of culinary delights at Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck like the beloved surf n’ turf and signature chicken sandwich. Experience it all in an upscale atmosphere with five-course menus and three special dishes each evening that can compete with the finest NYC restaurants. Make sure to save room for dessert! Nothing beats our tiramisu. Anything you’d like to try? Residents dish suggestions and even some family recipes have been known to pop up on the dinner menu. Your favorite foods are coming right up.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient.
On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.
We'd love to hear from you!
Connect with us by phone or live chat to schedule a tour, get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.