Every last Thursday
Morningview at Irving Park invites our residents, residents’ families, referral sources, caretakers, and the general public to these informative events. While we can’t change the diagnosis, this education series will help you understand the many stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia, as well as symptoms and treatment options.
- January 26th • 2:00-3:00 THE BASICS: MEMORY LOSS, ALZHEIMER’S, AND DEMENTIA
- February 23rd • 2:00-3:00 KNOW THE 10 SIGNS
- March 30th • 2:00-3:00 EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES FOR PEOPLE WITH ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
- April 27th • 2:00-3:00 UNDERSTANDING AND RESPONDING TO DEMENTIA RELATED BEHAVIORS
- May 25th • 2:00-3:00 DEMENTIA CONVERSATIONS
- June 29th • 2:00-3:00 BEST CARE PRACTICES FOR CNAS