Somerford House & Place Hagerstown
Delicious Dining in Hagerstown, MD
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in warm, bright and inviting senior dining rooms—one for assisted living (served restaurant-style) and four for memory care (served butler-style). Entice your taste buds with an array of comfort food classics and fresh, local favorites available all day, like honey-glazed fried chicken, French dip sandwiches, pork chops with apricot glaze, and berry salads with ingredients picked from the community garden. Don’t forget dessert! Our beloved apple pie and ice cream sundae bars make for the perfect sweet treat. Anything you’d like to try? Let our dining manager know and it may show up on the next menu. Your favorite foods are coming right up.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, Somerford House & Place Hagerstown’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient. On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.
We'd love to hear from you!
Connect with us by phone or live chat to schedule a tour, get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.