If you’re having surgery, going through a treatment, or coming back from an injury, the medical process is really only part of your journey. Being supported through rehabilitation is a huge component of getting healthy and back on track. At Five Star, we take away the everyday hassles—errands, house care, transportation, meal prep—that can interfere with your rehab, so you can focus on getting back to you.
Focusing on your rehabilitation while getting the right support means healing faster and seeing a better outcome. Amazing food doesn’t hurt either. Plus, social time with new friends and community events.
- Services tailored toward what you need to progress, with experts such as therapists focused on orthopedic, cardiac, pulmonary, stroke, neuro, or general physical rehabilitation services.
- Indoor pool offering physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and personal training
- Housekeeping and transportation services
- Fun, enriching activities focused on social interaction, physical and mental engagement, and spiritual and emotional wellness
- The innovative and award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery program enhances quality of life for those needing memory care, building a foundation of learning and success
- Standout dining from celebrity chef Brad Miller
Some people say rehabilitation isn’t fun. At Five Star, you might disagree. Here, you can make the most of your recovery time.
Everything you love and need
- Independent Living
- Full kitchens
- 24-hour Concierge Services/Security
- Emergency Response System
- Regular wellness checks
- In-house doctor visits
- In-House Therapy & Personal Training
- Fitness Center and Indoor Pool
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room
- Personal laundry service
- Parking on premises/covered parking
- Resident Outdoor Gardens in Cottages
- Assisted Living
- Respite Stays
- 24-Hour Nursing
- Newly Renovated Kitchenettes
- Resident clubs and committees
- Arts and crafts room
- Card and game room
- Game/Movie nights
- Library & Computer Corner
- Happy hour
- Men's group
- In-house religious services
- Social outings
- Scheduled local transportation (radius varies by community)
- Secure outdoor areas
- Snow removal
- Veterans discount
- Volunteer opportunities
- Walking paths
- Wireless internet/hotspot
A Daughter's Guide to Transitioning Your Parent to Senior Living
Moving a parent from their home into senior living is about much more than what to pack. Inside the Five Star Senior Living "A Daughter's Guide to Transitioning Your Parent to Senior Living" eBook we share some tips for embracing this fresh opportunity, for everyone.
Find A Community Nearby
Five Star offers options and excellence, with 260 senior living communities in 33 states.