HeartFields Assisted Living At Easton
Delicious Dining in Easton, MD
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences, and nutrition—all served to you in warm, elegant, and inviting senior dining rooms. Entice your taste buds with an array of beloved coastal dishes from our fisherman dining services director like crab cakes, stuffed flounder, and pot pies full of local farm ingredients. Don’t forget dessert! Our sweet potato pudding is a resident favorite. Anything you’d like to try? Let our dining manager know and it may show up on the next menu. We also welcome family recipes! Your favorite foods are coming right up.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, HeartFields Assisted Living at Easton’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient.
On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.