Care You Can Depend On
HeartFields Assisted Living at Easton gives you the care you need in the vibrant lifestyle you deserve. Our team has been here for decades and is committed to helping our residents make the most of each day.
With the care you need at your fingertips, you can leave worries at the door and do what makes you happy. Catch up with a visiting relative in our charming and secure courtyard, join a chair yoga class and stay for a neck massage or grab a glass of wine and chat with friends at one of our Thirsty Thursdays. At HeartFields Assisted Living at Easton, located near you in Easton, MD, happy and healthy go hand-in-hand.
Floor Plans and Pricing
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into a personal care community near you. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. HeartFields Assisted Living at Easton offers a wide range of assisted living options including:
- Private studio suites starting at $6,435/month
- Private deluxe suites starting at $7,230/month
- Companion suites starting at $8,405/month
Private Deluxe Suite
Private Double Suite
Personal care Apartments: Stress-Free Living, One Convenient Monthly Payment
HeartFields Assisted Living at Easton also offers the flexibility to rent from a wide range of studio, one-bed and two-bed apartments all with modern amenities like kitchenettes with granite countertops and call buttons in case assistance is needed. Every apartment is charmingly designed and conveniently located close to main services and activities so all it takes is a short walk to join an exercise class or meet up with friends for dinner.
Assisted Living Services
- Medical resources tailored to you
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Team members who focus on helping you thrive and stay engaged
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- On-site Ageility gym and speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Three Five Star meals daily
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.