The Forum at Brookside
Personal Care Apartments in Louisville, KY
The Forum at Brookside gives you the care you need in the vibrant lifestyle you deserve. Our team has been here for decades and is committed to helping our residents make the most of each day.
With the care you need at your fingertips, you can leave worries at the door and do what makes you happy. Test your knowledge against friends in a round of trivia, discover a talent you never knew you had in an art class, attend an on-site church service or simply relax in the courtyard with a book from the library and bask in the freedom of stress-free living. At The Forum at Brookside, located near you in Louisville, KY, happy and healthy go hand-in-hand
- Medical resources tailored to you
- Bi-Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Team members who focus on helping you thrive and stay engaged
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- On-site Ageility gym and speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Three Five Star meals daily
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
Floor Plans & Pricing
Stress-Free Living, One Convenient Monthly Payment
The Forum at Brookside also offers the flexibility to rent from a wide range of studio or one-bed ambassador suites. Every apartment is charmingly designed and conveniently located in our personal care wing with its own dining area, 24/7 nurse, activities program and enclosed courtyard with walking paths and a gazebo.
The Forum at Brookside offers a wide range of personal care options – starting at $5,120/month.