Our Neighborhood in Terre Haute, IN
Peaceful times ahead - easy living is covered
Sycamore Manor in Terre Haute, IN, feels like home from the moment you walk in. Grab a coffee to go at our Bistro, then work on a puzzle with your friends, or sit together outside and just enjoy the view. Try your hand at gardening or learn a new craft. Or grab a book from the library and settle in for a good read.
But when that sense of adventure kicks in, our scheduled transportation also opens you to a world of local experiences. Quaint mom-and-pop shops and local restaurants abound in town, and there’s a thriving arts and festival scene, too. No matter your interests, Sycamore Manor has the best of home and adventure.
- Indiana State University arts, culture and sporting events
- Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra
- Idle Creek Golf Course
- Swope Art Gallery
- Shopping at the Meadows and Honey Creek Square
- The Old Glass Shop in nearby Paris, IL
- Terre Haute Children’s Museum
- Our annual family Easter egg hunt
- Union Hospital
We'd love to hear from you!
Connect with us by phone or live chat to schedule a tour, get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.