Assisted Living in Arlington Heights, IL
Assisted Living at Church Creek gives you the care you need in the vibrant lifestyle you deserve. Our team has been here for decades and is committed to helping our residents make the most of each day.
With the care you need at your fingertips, you can leave worries at the door and do what makes you happy. Treat yourself to fresh new look in the beauty salon, attend an on-site religious service or cozy up with a new book from our library. At Church Creek, located near you in Arlington Heights, IL, happy and healthy go hand-in-hand just a half-hour outside Chicago.
- Medical resources tailored to you
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Team members who focus on helping you thrive and stay engaged
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- On-site Ageility gym and speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Three Five Star meals daily
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and nursing staff
Floor Plans & Pricing
Warm and Spacious Rooms Close to Everything
Church Creek also offers the flexibility to rent from a range of cozy studio assisted living apartments. Every apartment is charmingly designed and conveniently located close to main services and activities so all it takes is a short walk to join an exercise class or meet up with friends for dinner.
Cost is one of the largest considerations for planning a move into an assisted living community near you. That’s why we’ve made it easier by having all your expenses tied neatly into one monthly payment. Church Creek offers assisted living options including studio apartments – monthly rental rates starting at $6,100.