Skilled Health Care
Typical nursing homes offer a lot of nursing but not much “home”. Five Star provides skilled nursing care on either a long-term or short-term basis, in an environment that contributes to the health and well-being of our seniors. All Five Star skilled nursing facilities offer 24-hour nursing care to address our residents’ many health care needs.
Respite Care / Short-term Stays
For seniors needing temporary care or whose family have to travel or take time for themselves – or for those who want to “test drive” life at one of our senior living communities – Five Star offers short stays. Whether for a week or a few months, seniors enjoy exceptional care, community activities, dining, and housekeeping services – and family members enjoy peace of mind.
Rehabilitation & Wellness
Offering greater comfort and more amenities than a typical nursing home, Five Star communities offer senior rehab services including occupational, speech, and physical therapy. Our highly experienced team will work with you to set specific goals and map out a customized plan to reach your maximum independence.
At Five Star Senior Living, we invite residents into our senior living communities not just to live with us, but to thrive with us. It’s been widely publicized that adults are living longer but there is a lot of evidence that we aren’t necessarily living longer in a healthy state. Five Star is working to change that with our Lifestyle360 program - a holistic approach to active community living that focuses on five dimensions of wellness: intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and spiritual.
||24-hour nursing care
||Housekeeping services included
- Beauty salon/barber shop (manicures, pedicures, spa services)
- Wireless internet/Hotspot
- Beverages & snacks available
- Card and game room, Game/Movie nights
- Covered patio
- Exercise classes
- Veterans benefits, HMO/PPO/Commercial plans accepted, customized rehabilitation plans, Medicaid, Medicare, long-term care insurance
- In-house religious services
- Intergenerational programs
- IV administration, medication management, NG/G-tube/J-tube management, pain management
- Occupational therapy, outpatient therapy, restorative therapy, speech/language therapy, physical therapy
- Oxygen and nebulizer administration
||Located near hospital or medical center
||Scheduled local transportation
- Parking on premises
- Private rooms, semi-private rooms
- Private dining room (can be used by resident's family), restaurant-style dining, special diets
- Social outings
- TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition)
- Tracheotomy care
- Visitor sign-in
- Volunteer opportunities
- Wanderguard system
- Wound care