Gardens of Gainesville
Delicious Dining in Gainesville, GA
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences and nutrition—all served to you in our warm and welcoming dining rooms. Gardens of Gainesville offers private dining options, dining rooms for each level of care, and five on-site chefs. Relax near the comfort of fireplaces in the independent and assisted living dining rooms and enjoy an open floor plan at the memory care area.
Experience the finest southern inspired dishes that will make you feel right at home such as mouth-watering comfort food like chicken and dumplings, steak and lobster, catfish and hush puppies, homemade soups and chef’s salads. Don’t forget to top dinner off with ice cream, homemade pastries and Gardens of Gainesville’s legendary lemon zest blueberry cupcakes.
As part of Five Star Senior Living, Gardens of Gainesville’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient. On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefits, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
- Dining rooms separated by care level to keep you comfortable.
We'd love to hear from you!
Connect with us by phone or live chat to schedule a tour, get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.