Fountainview Dining: Nutrition That Keeps You At Your Best
You deserve the absolute best. The best flavors, experiences, and nutrition—all served to you in our spacious, beautifully remodeled dining spaces. Entice your tastebuds with dishes curated by our exquisite Chef Rohan, spend time with friends at the Corner Café, and let our fresh, local flavors brighten your day.
What Makes Our Dining Special?
As part of Five Star Senior Living, Fountainview’s dining experience is held to the highest quality standards, and our exceptional team is our secret ingredient. Our upscale restaurant, Elements, and casual Corner Café serve up everything from global delicacies, to Florida favorites, and family recipes residents share with our chef.
On a special diet? Cutting out sugar or carbs? Or maybe you believe in having your cake—and eating it, too. We’ll customize a menu just for you. We know the secret to a perfect day is an amazing meal—and we’re here to fill your plate with happiness.
- Signature dishes invented by our national network of executive chefs—restaurant-quality dining without having to make reservations!
- A local menu. Not to worry—your local favorites also will be on the menu, often locally sourced. Because we get that you want what you grew up with or have come to love.
- Nutritious meals that are long on flavor, short on calories and designed for maximum health benefit, such as our newest immunity-boosting recipes.
- Resident favorites, too. We encourage all our residents to offer feedback, and food is no exception. You always have a say in what goes on the menu. If there’s something you’d like us to add or put back on, just let us know. Your opinion counts and we aim to please!
- Individualized dining options to fit your preferences. We’re always happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or recommendations from your doctor.
Meet The Chef: Chef Rhohan
Born in Jamaica, Chef Rhohan moved to New York when he was 12 years old. After attending The Art Institute for Video and Film, he found himself inspired by his passion for cooking and his father, who was also an Executive Chef. Rhohan started his cooking career as a prep cook at Five Star’s Horizon Club in 2003, where he was quickly promoted to Executive Chef. For over a decade Rhohan has been serving Fountainview’s residents as an exquisite Executive Chef, cooking dishes that satisfy every taste bud. His favorite foods to prepare are Chinese and Italian dishes, but he and his team cook up every type of resident favorite.
Find out if there are Five Star communities near you and check out the many dining options they offer.
Tap into your own inner chef with some surprisingly easy five-star recipes you’ll love to cook and be proud to serve. (The beautiful photographs will inspire you!)
Resources to Learn More
Find helpful blog posts, e-books, and resources about senior living, health topics, caregiver wellness, and more for older adults and family members.