Maybe you’re a snowbird coming in from a frosty climate and you’d rather play golf and dine on the patio than shovel snow for the umpteenth time. Or you could be a snowbird looking for a place where you can actually enjoy the outdoors. Either way, welcome. Five Star has many who love the convenience, amenities, and at-home feeling of a seasonal stay.
Whether you’re here for just a few weeks to beat the heat or windchill, or you’ve decided to land at Five Star for an entire season, you’ll find what you need, including community events, activities, and dining.
- Accommodations that range from independent living and assisted living to memory care and skilled nursing
- Housekeeping and transportation services
- A breadth of enriching activities focused on social interaction, physical and mental engagement, and spiritual and emotional wellness
- The innovative and award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery program enhances quality of life for those needing memory care, building a foundation of learning and success
- Standout dining from celebrity chef Brad Miller
No matter how long you’re here, Five Star gives you the opportunity to make the most of the season.
Seasonal Stay & Snowbird Amenities
Everything you love and need
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Scheduled local transportation (radius varies by community)
- In-house doctor visits
- In-house religious services
- Restaurant-style dining
- Secure neighborhoods
- Movie Theater
- Card and game room
- Computer lounge
- Exercise classes
- Fitness center
- Full kitchens
- Game/Movie nights
- Happy hour
- Flat linen service
- In-house physical therapy/rehab
- Parking on premises
- Private dining room
- Regular wellness checks
- Shopping trips
- Social outings
A Daughter's Guide to Transitioning Your Parent to Senior Living
Moving a parent from their home into senior living is about much more than what to pack. Inside the Five Star Senior Living "A Daughter's Guide to Transitioning Your Parent to Senior Living" eBook we share some tips for embracing this fresh opportunity, for everyone.
Find A Community Nearby
Five Star offers options and excellence, with 260 senior living communities in 33 states.