The Forum at Tucson
Assisted Living in Tucson, AZ
The Forum at Tucson gives you the care you need in the vibrant lifestyle you deserve. Our team has been here for decades and is committed to helping our residents make the most of each day.
With the care you need at your fingertips, you can leave worries at the door and do what makes you happy. Challenge friends to a lively game of bridge, snuggle up with a furry friend in pet therapy or dip your toes in our heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi spa. At The Forum at Tucson, located near you in Tucson, AZ, happy and healthy go hand-in-hand.
The Forum at Tucson also offers the flexibility to rent from a wide range of spacious studio, one or two-bed apartments that include kitchens, kitchenettes, balconies/patios (in select apartments) and plenty of storage. Every apartment is charmingly designed and conveniently located close to main services and activities so all it takes is a short walk to join a chair Zumba class or meet up with friends for a round of chess.
- Medical resources tailored to you
- Weekly housekeeping and full laundry service
- Team members who focus on helping you thrive and stay engaged
- Lifestyle360 activities, group trips and clubs
- On-site Ageility gym with speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Three prepared, nutritious meals, served restaurant-style daily
- 24/7 Front desk concierge and certified caregivers with nursing staff on-site and on call after hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Assisted Living Apartments
The Forum at Tucson offers a wide range of assisted living options including studio, one and two-bedroom apartments – starting at $2,280/month.
We'd love to hear from you!
Connect with us by phone or live chat to schedule a tour, get answers to your questions, or just to say hello.