When you need skilled nursing, goals matter. You want to get back to independence as quickly as possible, or at least as close as your condition allows. Just being “taken care of” isn’t enough. You need an experienced, compassionate, goal-oriented team that’s just as focused on progress as you are. That’s what you’ll find at Five Star, whether you’re here for short-term recovery or longer-term health issues.
Skilled nursing care is about much more than what you need right at this moment. While our team members are here for your immediate needs, they also put strong emphasis on providing support and resources for what’s ahead:
- A licensed physician that’s always available, which shortens the amount of time between seeing problems and addressing them.
- Highly trained team members who are experienced in a range of medical conditions, but also see the person first.
- Fun, enriching activities focused on social interaction, physical and mental engagement, and spiritual and emotional wellness.
- Tailored nutrition for your specific condition. For example, cardiac rehab patients may have a doctor-recommended limit on sodium and sugar, with a greater emphasis on vegetables and lean protein. No matter what your diet needs to include, we are experts at making healthy choices into delicious meals.
Whether you need skilled nursing for a few days or as a long-term home, Five Star offers a team that’s behind you every step of the way.
Everything You'll Love and Need
- Scheduled local transportation (radius varies by community)
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- In-house religious services
- Restaurant-style dining
- Secure neighborhoods
- Fitness center
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Walking paths
- Covered parking
- In-house physical therapy/rehab
- Putting Green
- Bocce Ball
- Emergency Pendant System
- Podiatry Services
- Lifestyle360 Program
A Daughter's Guide to Transitioning Your Parent to Senior Living
Moving a parent from their home into senior living is about much more than what to pack. Inside the Five Star Senior Living "A Daughter's Guide to Transitioning Your Parent to Senior Living" eBook we share some tips for embracing this fresh opportunity, for everyone.
Find A Community Nearby
Five Star offers options and excellence, with 260 senior living communities in 33 states.