Get to Know Our Neighborhood
Pueblo Norte Senior Living in Scottsdale, Arizona feels like home from the moment you walk in. Residents smile as they meet up for Coffee and News discussions, dip their toes in the jacuzzi spa, attend a religious service in our auditorium or enjoy one of our beloved annual events like Lobsterfest and Thanksgiving in the Desert. Our independent living and assisted living community truly is home, sweet home.
But when that sense of adventure kicks in, our free transportation also opens you to a world of local experiences. Explore picturesque parks, world-renowned museums, award-winning restaurants, and even sit in on Major League Baseball spring training only a short shuttle ride away. No matter your interests, Pueblo Norte Senior Living has the best of home and adventure just a half-hour outside of Phoenix.
- McDowell Sonoran Nature Preserve
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- Scottdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Gainey Ranch Golf Club
- Casino Arizona
- Chase Field—Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball