Respite & Short-Term Stays
If you're caring for an aging loved one and need some temporary assistance, a Five Star Senior Living community can provide the perfect solution for you.
If your loved one needs:
...think of Five Star Senior Living as an extention of your family. When it comes to safety and security for your loved one, as well as your physcial and mental well-being, Five Star can help.
Five Star Senior Living's respite stays are:
- Flexible ~ stays can range in length of time
- Supportive ~ we're here to help with daily assistance needs, as well as to provide activities and companionship
- With Experienced Experts ~ we have specialized Alzheimer's/memory care programs, and rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy if needed
* Check with the Five Star community near you for specific services
Short-Term Stay With No Long Commitment!
Our respite stays provide the perfect opportunity for you and your loved one to experience retirement community living without any long-term commitment. Our respite guests enjoy the same wonderful services and care as our full-time residents, including:
- Supportive, caring assistance with daily needs
- 24-hour care team and on-site nurses
- Furnished private suites
- Five Star signature recipe gourmet meals
- Social interaction and companionship
- Trips, activities, wellness programs, and entertainment
- Scheduled local transportation
- Housekeeping & personal and flat linen laundry service
- Security features including safety emergency call systems, grab bars in tub and shower, sprinkler systems
- Utilities including electricity, heat, air conditioning, water and cable television
- Medication management if needed
- Various outdoor areas (some secured)
Find a Five Star Senior Living community near you and call today to find out more about their short-term stay solutions!